- Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites
- Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and start mixer.
- Drives truck to location for unloading.
- Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into a wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on the truck, using water hose and hoe.
- May spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete
- May assemble cement chute.
READYMIX CONCRETE TRUCK DRIVERS
Excellent team environment
Basic safety and living security, including ACC, KIWI Saver.